The JBES PTO strives to support and advocate for our children by partnering with staff, families, and the wider community to create a safe and healthy learning environment where students can excel and feel confident in themselves.
Together We Will:
· Provide support for the cultural and educational programs of JBES
· Promote social activities that heighten school spirit, encourage family togetherness and promote humanitarian efforts within our community
· Maintain a PTO program that is consistent with similar national, state, and local programs
· Encourage partnerships between the school and its community
· Create a means for providing our students necessary products to enhance their school experiences.
· Foster volunteer opportunities for parental support to assist our school
· Build awareness about the critical role of the PTO in helping students reach their full potential
· Encourage and organize volunteer support for school and PTO programs and events
· Conduct purposeful fundraising to support programs and events which align with our mission statement of encouraging students
We invite all parents and guardians of JBES students, as well as teachers and school administrators to become active members of the JBES PTO. If you are interested in becoming an active participant in the JBES PTO please email us at jbespto.gmail.com or come to one of our Meetings. 2021-2022 PTO Meetings
PTO Meetings for the 2021-2022 School year are every 2nd Thursday of the month at 6 p.m. in the JBES Library.
JBES PTO Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/PTOJBES
President – Cathryn Moseley
Vice President – Christine Kaplanis
Treasurer – Mary Magdanz
Secretary –Charity Babb